Autumn is finally in full swing! Time to to grab a pumpkin spice latte and enjoy the changing weather. Here are a few of my favorite things to do to get in the fall mood.
- Go to a pumpkin patch and pick out the perfect pumpkin.
- Go for a drive in the country to see all the changing leaves.
- Light a fall candle and snuggle up on the couch to watch a Halloween movie.
- Get your favorite fall drink, like a pumpkin spice latte!
- Knit a scarf in your favorite fall color.
- Get your flannel on.
- DIY your Halloween costume – get creative!
- Cheer for your favorite football team.
- Make candy apples.
- Enjoy the crisp, autumn air.
- Decorate your home with fall-themed items – leaves, pumpkins, etc.
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Do some fall baking.
- Carve your perfect pumpkin.
- Rock your favorite vamp lipstick!
What are your favorite fall activities? Let me know in the comments below!